Tuesday 15 January 2013

Watch me transform my body!

30+ kg gone, I'm not even sure how many pounds that is, but my calculations tell me it's around 69lbs?  Wow! That sounds like more than 30kg doesn't it?

So, my body is obviously a LOT better than it was to begin with, it's stronger, fitter, leaner and 100% healthier, but I'm still not completely satisfied!  The triplets have left my stomach in what would normally be unrepairable condition, but I'm lucky enough that I can have surgery, but there's other parts I'm not satisfied with either!  My arms still have bingo wings, that'll be a struggle to change.  My inner thighs have too much fat, diet may help that, and my lower back still has a small hump!  The size of this hump is my best indicator of weight gain/loss.

I've recently started going to the gym again, and the results won't be instant, and I'm not even sure that what I'm doing is the optimal workout for ME and MY body, which is why I'm seeing a trainer for an assessment and program to get what I want and need from the gym!  I see a LOT of women in the Pump, Attack and Step classes that have all the gear and no idea, I don't want to be one of them!  For a start, I can't afford a different Lorna Jane outfit every day of the week!  I don't have the time either to do class after class each and every day! Some days I can do Step & Pump, but my kids hate the creche, and on the days that I only have 1 child, I don't want them to spend a couple of hours in the creche!

The trainer I spoke to today though said that if I go ahead with more weights training, I may have to sacrifice Pump, which I can live with!  It'll be iPod on and up and off I go!  I'm under no illusion though that I do still have a fair bit of body fat to lose, that'll be done through a mixture of cardio and eating!  You can't outrun a bad diet, and skim mocha's, feel good (low fat) iced coffee and even Pepsi Max won't help me achieve the body that I want!  That's not to say I'll never have them again, but they're designed to be 'treat' foods, not part of my daily eating, and on the Weight Watchers plan, my favourite foods which I indulge in almost daily account for at LEAST 11 of my 28 daily points.  When you consider that 7 of those are liquid points, that's a lot of good food I'm missing out on.  

So, at this point I will bare my soul, and bare my body and put the photo's my daughter took this morning up for the world to see!  Well, at least the 7 or so people who have bothered to read my blog!  I promise you, if you continue to follow me, I can be inspiring, I can be motivating, I can be funny, my sense of humour can be dry, I can be brutally honest, I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, but I won't bullshit you!  I won't justify the things I'm doing wrong with the 'but's....' I'll be accountable for everything I eat, every move I make, and I'll be rewarded with a body I'm truly proud of!




No comments:

Post a Comment